Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How it all started....


First, I want to start off stating that I am finally getting around to doing this (I started in January but haven't had much luck since Cohen was born) and am so excited to start keeping all of our family and friends that live here or away updated on our lives! :)


Zach and I met back in 2006 and have been together ever since. : ) He completes me and I am so happy that I can share all the experiences of being a wife and a mother with him. We dated for about 2 years before we decided to get married in 2008! I must say the first year of marriage is the hardest, everyone says its the easiest but I beg to differ. This is the time where we learn how to adjust to all the changes in our life, and we learn to handle them together. As tough as it all has been I wouldn't change a thing and am so happy that he is my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment