Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cohen Scott Harris







This is the last of the sappy posts I promise :)



January 29, 2009 Cohen Scott Harris was born and it was the best day of my life. 11 hours of labor and a c-section later I have the most beautiful baby boy ever! You never know the feeling of having a child until it happens to you. During my last trimester I didn't work and needless to say watched 4 hours of baby story everyday! I guess I thought it would prepare me better. I cried at every episode! But I still had no idea what those moms were feeling until Cohen was in my arms. :) He is the best thing that ever happened to this family.
Ps-the only reason Cohen has what looks like a christmas ornament hanging from his head is because I got sick during labor with a high fever and it was a precaution :)

No comments:

Post a Comment