Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And then came......DUKE!


Many of you who know us, know Duke! Some may think I'm crazy blogging about our dog but he really is part of our family. He has without a doubt caused so much distruction but at the same time been a perfect family dog. He sleeps in the bed with us every night (under the covers), goes on outings with us and we even dedicate every Saturday morning to taking him to the dog park to romp around with other hyper dogs simply because we can tell it makes him happy, not to mention usually calms him down for the rest of the day (or until lunch). When I started to have contractions with Cohen I remember laying down and screaming/crying because of the pain and Duke was so calm and collective and layed on top of me (despite my huge belly) and comfort me. He truly is a mans best friend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment